Paper submission information
- Abstract submission deadline is April 14, 2023 (Poster abstracts only).
- A one-page abstract in EXAT2023 style must be submitted in PDF format using the submission form below.
- The abstract template with EXAT2023 style can be downloaded from this page.
- Abstract acceptance or rejection will be notified via email by April 19, 2023.
- Please check carefully your email address. An invalid email address may cause notification failure and thus rejection of your abstract.
- The accepted abstract will be published in the EXAT2023 proceedings.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Innovative optical transmission technologies for ultra-high capacity transmission
- Optical fibers for space-division-multiplexing (SDM) transmission
- Connection technologies for innovative optical fiber
- Optical amplification technologies for SDM system
- Passive devices for SDM system
- Novel optical node architecture and switching technologies for ultra-high throughput
Guidelines for authors of poster presentations
- The poster size is A0 (Portrait, W841 mm x H1189 mm)
- Authors are expected to be present by their poster during the session